The spam team would love to send all unauthed mail to the spam label or
even reject it (they call it no auth no entry).

We're not there yet, though.  Though, we mostly do that for ipv6 at this
point, and we're cranking on all of the big pieces that are remaining.

But that's probably not the cause of the false positives at this point.

Brandon