On 02/09/16 18:35, Aaron C. de Bruyn wrote:
On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Renaud Allard via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org <mailto:mailop@mailop.org>> wrote:

    On 09/02/2016 10:28 AM, Brandon Long via mailop wrote:
    > The spam team would love to send all unauthed mail to the spam label or
    > even reject it (they call it no auth no entry).

    IMHO, that would be a good idea. If one big player does it, no-one can
    ignore it, so this enables the others to do it.

On that note, wouldn't that just 'move the problem'?  If we waved our
magic wands and made all e-mail require SPF, DKIM, and DMARC or it goes
to junk, a mail server compromise would lead to a bunch of spam that was
SPF-allowed, DKIM-signed, and DMARC-policy-acceptable.  And we'd still
have spam in our inbox.  ;)

Yes, but that limits the problem as the compromised server is easier to detect and block.