Some good news... I have a work-around but the issue still isn’t fixed.
Signed up for a sendgrid.com account and with a transport connector I am using
them as a smart host only for yahoo.com. Works but is a sloppy solution.

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Atkins [mailto:la...@wordtothewise.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 12:22 PM
To: David Sgro, Dataspindle <d...@dataspindle.com>
Cc: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Yahoo blacklist removal

Did you submit a whitelisting application?

"If you're a new sender, or have new IPs, we ask that you submit an application
for review.”

That information is in the canned reply you’ve been ignoring. If you’ve been
submitting something other than a whitelist application, that’s not going to
help. You need to pay attention to what they’re telling you and follow the
directions.

laura

> On Nov 15, 2016, at 9:16 AM, David Sgro, Dataspindle <d...@dataspindle.com>
> wrote:
>
> Can have a few customers I have a long standing business relationship with
> try that. We will see I guess...

Having an Email Crisis?  800 823-9674

Laura Atkins
Word to the Wise