On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Paul Witting
<paul.witt...@bisglobal.com> wrote:
> Since discovering the issue we’ve been going over our system with a fine
> toothed comb, We generally have SPF and DKIM deployed, and based on Google’s
> recommendations, DMARC, as well as updating mail headers to be what seems to
> be in line with Google’s recommendations. We’ve also turned our eyes on what
> is being sent, and found some minor issues where a small volume of unwanted

You need 100% DKIM coverage if you want to get mail to inbox at gmail.
Perhaps rotate out the signing key and make sure *only* your
transactional mail uses that one specific identifier.

I'll suggest doing some some subject line rewording and possibly
re-word the content as well. Since you're sending receipts, that may
be a little tricky.

How many IPs are you sending through (does anyone else share them),
and what is your volume? Maybe you can segregate the various types of
mail to see if one or the other is causing problems. Do you get any
reports from the gmail FBL? You should use one of the 4 tags they
allow to identify the type of mail, if that provides clues.