>> Since discovering the issue we've been going over our system with a

>> fine toothed comb, We generally have SPF and DKIM deployed, and based

>> on Google's recommendations, DMARC, as well as updating mail headers

>> to be what seems to be in line with Google's recommendations. We've

>> also turned our eyes on what is being sent, and found some minor

>> issues where a small volume of unwanted

> You need 100% DKIM coverage if you want to get mail to inbox at gmail.

> Perhaps rotate out the signing key and make sure *only* your transactional

> mail uses that one specific identifier.

We are now double signing emails, signed with the "From:" domain's DKIM and

our own "Sender" DKIM. Transactional emails are waiting for a code update
that

will allow them to go out a new mail relay that supports DKIM (the IIS SMTP

server doesn't support DKIM)

> I'll suggest doing some some subject line rewording and possibly re-word
the

> content as well. Since you're sending receipts, that may be a little
tricky.

We've tried this, it appears their "domain reputation" is the issue, they
are even

filtering Test messages

> How many IPs are you sending through (does anyone else share them), and

> what is your volume? Maybe you can segregate the various types of mail to

> see if one or the other is causing problems. Do you get any reports from
the

> gmail FBL? You should use one of the 4 tags they allow to identify the
type of

> mail, if that provides clues.

There's no Google FBL we can find. We are setup on the Postmaster

Tools, but since it seems everything goes to Spam, nobody is flagging

anything as Spam; catch 22. We are adding a header that should serve

this purpose:

t>

And we are using the Precedence: bulk tag for gmail deliveries since we

started our recovery process since we learned they want it

Is this the tag you are referring to, if so, what are the other tags?

One client is in a dedicated pool of 5 IP's, others are in our general pool

of 10 that is shared among clients. We are starting to try to isolate

larger clients that are sending a million or more per month. We recently

tried going to 1 IP and saw a lot of deferrals that prevented getting them

out in our 1 day window

Thank You,

Paul Witting