Has anyone else had trouble receiving ARF messages from earthlink.net? We
have all of our IPs submitted via the normal channel
<https://support.earthlink.net/articles/customer-service/collection-of-best-practices-for-email-senders-on-the-earthlink-network.php>but
we aren't receiving the ARF messages. I've verified the spam reporting
address is correct, we are sending a ton of mail to earthlink.net
recipients, but no spam reports. Not sure if there is a good escalation
path for this kind of thing or if anyone else has experienced this.

If there is anyone from Earthlink on the list, here is the ID from the last
request we made to update the FBL config: INC000000469862

--

Luke Martinez
Team Lead | Email Delivery