Howdy! We push a DMARC reject policy for our clients unless they have a
need to do otherwise, especially for new projects/domains, so that we
can proactively help clients move toward authenticating all mail as they
add external services rather than building an ongoing technical debt of
unknown senders.

One of my customers has signed up with AWeber, but AWeber won't let her
use an address at her domain citing the DMARC reject policy. This seemed
like a good thing initially as it means they're at least aware of DMARC,
but she wasn't able to find anything about DKIM in her control panel and
when she opened a ticket asking how to set up DKIM she got back is "We
do not provide a DKIM record for you, as all mail is sent from our
servers.  Any emails sent from your AWeber account are not sent from
your servers directly."

I'm feeling like the rep has absolutely no idea what DKIM is or how it
works. As I don't have access to an AWeber account, can anyone tell me
what (if any) support they have for SPF or DKIM signing?

It's a small enough client that it should be relatively harmless to
relax their DMARC policy, but I feel like this just kicks the proverbial
can down the road a bit.

Feel free to respond on- or off-list as appropriate if you can point me
in the right direction here.