On Fri, Mar 31, 2017, at 05:15, Vick Khera wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Dave Warren
> <da...@hireahit.com> wrote:
>> I'm feeling like the rep has absolutely no idea what DKIM is
>> or how it
>> works. As I don't have access to an AWeber account, can anyone
>> tell me
>> what (if any) support they have for SPF or DKIM signing?

>> It's a small enough client that it should be relatively harmless to

>> relax their DMARC policy, but I feel like this just kicks the
>> proverbial
>> can down the road a bit.

> Or you can recommend switching ESPs to one that does understand and
> has solutions for DMARC policies that are not just "notify".

Yeah, Mohammed was kind enough to reach out but I've ruled out that it's
not a communications difficulty between the client and myself, the
latest response indicates they don't offer static IPs for each client
therefore they don't offer DKIM (?!?).

They clearly have no understanding of how DKIM works, so a strong DMARC
policy is unlikely to be successful. Luckily it seems the client is open
to finding a different vendor, so her quest continues.

Thanks all.