Hello,

Has anyone else had experience with SenderScore RBL?

I find one of our domains on their blacklist and have addressed the issue
that presumably got us there, but having difficulty getting any "real"
estimates as to how long it will take for our IP reputation to recover.

My understanding is that an NSlookup against a particular zone shows if the
IP is listed and the last digit indicates the current spam reputation for
the blacklisted entry

nslookup zzz.yyy.xxx.vvv.score.senderscore.com   (where vvv.xxx.yyy.zzz is
the IP you wish to lookup)

(our is currently 58, it was 69 last night)

Based on that rate of roughly 9 points in 15 hours, it's going to be a long
week if we need to get to "0".   Does anyone know if that speeds up
("snowballs") as the reputation improves and/or what threshold it takes to
move from "poor" to "neutral" ?

I understand that the whole system is automated and can't be "nudged along",
but SenderScore's estimate of "a few hours to just over a week" is a bit too
vague to be of value.

They also couldn't provide any specifics on the message(s) that triggered
the block aside from "approximate time of last spam message" - which makes
it hard to correlate which messages triggered the event.

We are not on any other blacklists but this one is negatively affecting some
of our larger customers.  Murphy' s Law.

Thanks,

Tim