From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of Torsten Reinert
via mailop
Sent: Wednesday, 29 November, 2017 05:46
To: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: [mailop] Microsoft FBL Increase

Hi all,

we are seeing a weird stepwise increase in Microsoft complaints that is
happening for independent entities on the same dates. Mostly in EMEA.

On November 18 and again today (11/28), respectively, we have seen the overall
baseline increase by ~175%.

Those aren't spikes due to send patterns or campaigns, it's the overall
baseline.

Has anyone seen anything similar or is aware of any FBL-related changes done by
Microsoft around November 18 & 28?

​Thanks,​
​Torsten

Torsten Reinert