On 05/25/2018 12:14 PM, Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:

Yes, dealing with exactly the same kind of problem(s). One of my customers asks me to sign for the fact that mail is encrypted when handling it. However, using standard MTA software, messages that are in the queue waiting to get delivered, are unencrypted. Am I forced to use disk encryption?

In the same vein, isn't encryption also required on the transmission channel? Should we now require for every mail TLS SMTP?