Hi Rob,

> ... score of the sending-IP, which is similar to what you've described,
correct?
Correct.

So you have these mechanisms in place. But your customers, who get access
to the invaluement RBL, do not.  Am I correct? If I am, it still results in
the conclusion that blacklists are not sufficient to have a resulting good
spam filter. You would be ok, the list would not have false positives,
but your customers would not be sufficiently covered once bad guys get
smarter.

I also think that there is space for a reputation provider which can:
- Identify more than just IP addresses and domains from an email.
- Is able to process feedback from domain owners and recipients in an
automated, quick, effective and anonymous enough way (with the GDPR et al).
Feedback is key.

Yours,

David

My opinion is mine.