Has anyone else noticed these errors? We hadn't really seen them
previously. They look like this:

smtp;550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]. To
request removal from this list please visit https://sender.office.com/ and
follow the directions. For more information please go to
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=526655 (AS16012609) [
AM5EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com]

We've only started seeing them in the past month and only a small amount of
IPs have been affected at any one time.

The interesting thing is all of these IPs are in the same IP range (out of
the three major ranges we have).

I'm wondering if this is a new phenomenon for anyone else and why it only
appears to affect one of my IP ranges. (Also, if anyone from Microsoft
cares to get in touch, I'd love to hear from you.)

Josh Campbell, Deliverability Engineer
MailChimp