From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Robert Rubenking
Sent: mercredi 17 octobre 2018 02:49
To: Udeme Ukutt <ud...@ukutt.com>; ltshaba...@groupon.com
Cc: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Libero.it delivery issues

Udeme,
I assume you have since received this notice, but for those that may not have a
relationship with RP;

Libero.it email servers are overloaded and refusing a majority of connection
attempts with the following error code:

"connect to smtp-in.libero.it[XX.XX.XX.XX]:25586: Connection refused"

We recommend that you temporarily send to Libero.it subscribers at a very slow
rate to detect when or if connections are accepted. Should connections be
refused at any send rate, we recommend that you temporarily stop sending to
Libero.it subscribers for several hours and try again at a later time. Return
Path is in contact with Libero and will provide updates as soon as they are
available.

Bob