On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 06:27, Benjamin BILLON <bbil...@splio.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> This isn't supposed to be temporary, it's been like this for months
> (although they're enforcing this gradually, I've heard of senders throttled
> 6 months ago, in my case it only started this summer). They're just not in
> the game anymore, they don't have enough resources. Users aren't receiving
> their emails, their market share might decrease in favor of Gmail.

We almost never saw a connection refused by Libero in the past months, but
yesterday.
Yesterday, instead, we recorded thousands of connection refused between 8AM
and 10AM (GMT+2): rest of the day and today everything is back to normal.

I have to say we only use 1 single connection per IP to Libero servers as
we found Libero enforcing this limit too often to try to use more
connections.

How do you say "they are not in the game"? we target mostly the italian
users and I don't see this drastic market share issue for Libero. In terms
of clicks, we saw a 2x increase from Gmail in a 24 month comparison, while
other providers (everyone else) are almost stable over the same period.
Clicks are a good "evidence" of the health of the inboxes. Libero+Virgilio
(ItaliaOnLine) inboxes still counts 18% of clicks for a "mostly italian"
user base.

Stefano