If you had any honest question here, you got it wrong by laying on the
insult and making leading statements. Since you are acting like a
troll, I think we should treat you like a troll and tell you to go
away.

I get so many spams, but I have not gotten a spam from a Mailchimp
customer for as long as I can remember. There are many other email
services providers that are much worse. Mailchimp is not the problem
for most of us, so perhaps the question to ask is, are you the
outlier? And if so, why? Are your filters broken?