That is my biggest bug-bear with this .. the people I am having the most
problem with are people I'm in contact with on a regular basis! I switched
email client and suddenly stuff was being quarantined or bitbucketed (the
latter I assume is due to the particularly tenants chosen settings.)

Strangely, tests to random helpful people off IRC have been fine.

I have to say, based on this experience, I would struggle to recommend O365
to clients (not that I have any these days!) False positives are at least
as bad as false negatives :(

Steve