Am 29.11.2018 um 19:00 schrieb Michael Peddemors <mich...@linuxmagic.com>:
> whois 116.202.0.0
>
> inetnum:        116.0.0.0 - 119.255.255.255
> netname:        APNIC-AP
> <snipped>
>
> Are these IP(s) in the middle of migration off APNIC?

No, they were successfully migrated over 3 months ago. First time we've
bought IPs from the APNIC region though, and there are apparently some
teething issues.

> The IANA whois still refers to APNIC, not RIPE... FYI

Yeah, that is causing issues with services like Microsoft SNDS and
Return Path FBL, which send an authorization email to the contact they
find in WHOIS. Both of them are returning APNIC email addresses, rather
than ours. I've opened tickets with them both and hope to resolve that
soon. I've also sent an email to IANA.

> APNIC currently returns it correct..

Like it should, and like RIPE does too. I think because the overarching
range still belongs to APNIC, that is causing issues.
Thanks for checking that out Michael.

Am 29.11.2018 um 19:00 schrieb Udeme Ukutt <ud...@ukutt.com>:
> postmaster dot yahoo dot com would be your best start (as it’ll create a
> ticket on their end).

Thanks Udeme, I should have written that I already tried that and didn't
get a response. I'll wait a few days and then try again.