Hi Benjamin, et. al,

Thank you for the feedback.

Essentially, I am trying to find out what are the optimal/recommended
MTA/SMTP connection settings for orange.fr.

I ran into several online articles on the topic, but they are somewhat
contradicting.

Best regards,

Dragutin Cvetković
IBM WCA Deliverabilty Tech Lead

Phone: +353 1 815 2564
Mobile: +353 87 118 3960
E-mail: dcvetko...@ie.ibm.com

IBM Technology Campus
Damastown Industrial Estate, Mulhuddart, Dublin 15
Ireland

IBM Ireland Product Distribution Limited Registered in Ireland with number
92815.
Registered office: IBM House, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4