From: Mathieu Bourdin <mbour...@np6.com>
Sent by: "mailop" <mailop-boun...@mailop.org>
To: Dragutin Cvetkovic <dcvetko...@ie.ibm.com>, "mailop@mailop.org" <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Contact at Orange.fr
Date: Wed, Dec 5, 2018 9:58 AM

Hi Dragutin,

Limit rates for Orange/wanadoo is 3 connection per IP. Often issues are caused by not taking into account wanadoo.fr domain addresses as this is the same operator (meaning you have to manage this on a mx basis, not just domain). If you use PMTA for sending wrap both domains in the same queue.

Mathieu.