Hi,

again, I'm not sure if anyone from them is on this list, but I forwarded your
mail to my contact.

Best,
Alex

> Am 25.01.2019 um 11:41 schrieb Eike Armbrust <eike.armbr...@ostfalia.de>:
>
> Hello everyone!
>
> For the third time in the last three months one of our mail servers was
> blacklisted by T-Online. In all cases the reason for being blacklisted was
> that users had an automated forwarding to T-Online and one(!) uncaught spam
> email got forwarded.
>

> Eike Armbrust
> Rechenzentrum
>
> Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften
> — Hochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel
> Rechenzentrum
> Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48
> 38302 Wolfenbüttel
>
> Tel.:       +49 5331 939 19410
> Fax:       +49 5331 939 19004
> E-Mail:   eike.armbr...@ostfalia.de <mailto:eike.armbr...@ostfalia.de>
> Internet: www.ostfalia.de/rz
> <http://www.ostfalia.de/rz>_______________________________________________

Best regards

Alexander Zeh

Engineering Manager

eco - Association of the Internet Industry
Certified Senders Alliance

Lichtstrasse 43h
50825 Cologne
Germany

phone:  +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 171
fax:    +49 (0) 221 - 70 00 48 - 111
mobile: +49 (0) 171 - 657 2628
e-mail: alexander....@eco.de
web:    http://www.eco.de

GPG fingerprint: ADEA 1BF7 1D2E 670B EB51  0C54 7A45 64E2 A167 37EF

eco – Association of the Internet Industry
CEO: Harald A. Summa
Managing Director: Alexander Rabe
Management Board: Oliver Süme (Chairman), Klaus Landefeld (Vice Chairman),
Felix Höger, Prof. Dr. Norbert Pohlmann
Register of Associations: District Court (Amtsgericht) Cologne, VR 14478
Registered Office: Cologne