On Wed, 2019-03-13 at 13:50 -0400, Scott Mutter wrote:
> >    From: Scott Mutter <mailopl...@amssupport.info>
> >
> > That's 3 different domains for the same simple email...  Hmmmmm...
>
> Well, it's important to note that this address that I am writing from, the
> server I am sending these messages through, everything to do with the
> communication TO and FROM this discussion list has absolutely no bearings on
> the server or IP address I am referring to.
>
> We have several servers and IP addresses.  I don't use just one for
> everything.  In fact, I think it's a good policy to keep my communication
> completely separate from any interactions that our clients may have with
> their emails and the emails that they send out.
>
> Second to all of this... I have message for this particular mailing list set
> up completely separate from our normal support system.  So yea, I agree it's
> complicated... but it also has absolutely nothing to do with the server/IP
> that was experiencing this problem.  Going slightly off-topic... I actually
> abhor mailing lists, I would much rather see this "list" as a forum or
> discussion board, but that's something else entirely.

There's a Slack channel that might interest you then.  https://emailgeeks.slac
k.com

> So again, I would encourage anyone reading through this thread to focus on
> the content of the messages (you know... what's in the "body" of the message)
> and not the inner workings as to "how these messages got to this Mailops
> mailing list."

Just so you don't miss my earlier comment, your separate mail system is DKIM
signing "Mailing list specific" headers:

To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:
 List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-
Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;

> But again, just to make sure it's abundantly clear, my issue with all of this
> has been resolved.

Good to hear,

- -Jim P.