On 4/28/19 11:50 PM, Kurt Andersen (b) via mailop wrote:
Mailop either needs to implement ARC (there are solutions for that which work with Mailman 2 & 3), sign outgoing mail with its own DKIM signatures (along with header munging), or implement SPF authentication in order to have authentication.

It's my understanding that ARC isn't a viable solution, if for no other reason than receivers don't have a good way to know who they can and can not trust. Thus they don't trust most (any?) receivers ARC signatures.

I would love to hear that this has changed, and how it has changed.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die