In article <563d8030167a0705e77e768e555ac...@ausics.net> you write:
>I can show you all kinds of examples where the forwarding is rejected in
>those cases because the new "sending IPs" are from our machines, not the
>ones listed in the From's SPF record.

I have the same issue.  Personally I don't care, but I can see that a
surprising amount of the mail is stuff the recipient probably wanted.

I've been encouraging my users not to forward their mail, and if they want
to consolidate it at Gmail or Yahoo or whatever, set the other service up
to do POP retrieval.  Works fine, at the cost of a slight delay in getting
some of the mail.

>               This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally
> privileged
>information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
>protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
>reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
>authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
>the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
>immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
>waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
>PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
>formatted documents

Better tell your lawyer it's too late.

R's,
John