In article <0bb4f8da-c245-cd70-0dee-60801aa3c...@spamtrap.tnetconsulting.net>
you write:
>On 6/26/19 9:15 AM, John Levine via mailop wrote:
>> Once again, with free services, sometimes you get what you pay for.

>The organization in this context /seems/ /to/ /have/ [1] a local policy
>that requires email purportedly from their users to their users to go
>through their MSA and reject such email at their MTA.
>
>That seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Some mail systems have a goal of delivering the legitimate mail that
that their users want.  Some evidently don't.  Personally I would
prefer to use the first kind, but opinions apparently vary.

There are free mail systems that manage to deal with this situation
without losing legitimate mail.

R's,
John