on Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 06:39:07AM -0400, Rob McEwen via mailop wrote:
> This "no-javascript" loophole is HUGE!

We have a contact form and an evaluation request form that happen to use
mostly the same markup and CGI perl script to process them. I'd say
around 99% of the submissions we get from them are spam, from around 70
different ASNs (mostly Russian/Eastern European, but also M247 for some
reason) so I have implemented a way to refuse such submissions from
entire ASNs. This on top of the CAPTCHA we already added when things
started getting silly.

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
Internet security and antispam hostname intelligence: http://enemieslist.com/