So, nothing disappears, and the logs should definitely have something...
though, it might not reach the GSuite logs if the SMTP conversation doesn't
reach a point where we can identify the relevant customer (ie, RCPT TO).

Also, the only message we give with 451 4.5.0 doesn't start with OK, its
"SMTP protocol violation, see RFC 2821".  We only return this when
there's an SMTP protocol violation, ie sending commands when you're not
allowed.  Mostly this is because the sender is trying to use PIPELINING,
but it's disabled.

The only message that is "OK <some id> - gsmtp" is our 250 OK response when
we accept a message.

If you can send me the details and the case id #, I can take a look.

As for message-ids, they do have a format that's required, and we do
replace them when they're not properly formatted, and that replacement can
be a signal to the spam engine, as can the domain of the message-id.
Everything about the message is fair game for the spam pipeline.

Brandon