Dnia  9.10.2019 o godz. 13:23:16 John Levine via mailop pisze:
> If you're not willing to pay 10€ for a real domain name, why should anyone
> put any effort into accepting your mail?

Just because you should by default accept mail from everyone *unless* the
sender proved to be nasty/harmful/mailicious etc.?
Otherwise you are breaking the very purpose of e-mail.

> Oh, it's eu.org.  Of course that's a problem.  When you use free
> stuff. you will find it's often worth only what you paid for it.

Well, Gmail is basically "free stuff" as well. Yahoo is "free stuff". In my
country, Onet, WP and Interia are big free e-mail providers as well. Should
nobody accept mail from them just because they are free?

Ah yes, I understand. They are big, and I am small. Big one is allowed more
than a small one. Back to the jungle, eh...?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa