On 02/12/2019 23:59, John Levine via mailop wrote:
I warned a guy away from Hetzner and OVH if he wants to send mail so he
reasonably asked what VPS provider in Europe is better for sending mail.

Any suggestions?

Anyone but OVH, linode, digitalocean or ec2would be a good start (for
very different reasons). Not that you can't build up a decent reputation
there, but you're starting from a fair way behind.

I've had reasonable success with ssdnodes.com and hostus.us.

Also, how different is it if at OVH and Hetzner if you use their outbound
mail servers rather than trying to send directly?

Better in some respects, worse in others, I'd imagine. For non-bulk
mail, probably significantly better.

Cheers,
  Steve