Agree with Suresh.  I've been an admin of a global 30k user, 82 host Domino
platform for the last five years.  I'm just now able to drive a wooden
stake into the heart of it since we've been acquired by a larger firm on
Exchange.  How I would have loved any of the classic sendmail, postfix,
exim MTA's.  The saving grace was that I had a cluster of Proofpoints
(which are sendmail based) in front of them.
--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, +1 (360) 474-7474