On 12/5/19 7:26 PM, Large Hadron Collider via mailop wrote:
One of my requirements is that the MTA be capable of punting emails that
are destined for a UUCP host (either as defined in a forwarding file, or
explicitly named with a bangpath) into Unix-to-Unix copy. Postfix, which
I recently developed an allergy to, doesn't even have that (though it
does have partial UUCP support, in that it can punt emails to a
Unix-to-Unix copy), but I settled because it was easy to configure on
the single host I have been using an MTA on to date.

If you need UUCP support, I wonder if MMDF is still floating around :-)

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why.  ... unknown