In article <22015da3-552b-2320-c86e-d16d1d13b...@mgm51.com> you write:
>Perhaps is the need for UUCP support had been mentioned in the email's
>subject and not a couple emails later...

Twenty years ago all the MTAs supported uucp, but these days I would
be surprised if any remaining uucp code was other than cruft that
nobody had bothered to delete.  If you really want uucp support, you're
going to have to do some gateway programming.

uucp was a a thing of wonder when the earth was young and Telebit modems
were state of the art, but today? really?

I'd be interested in why he's still using uucp.

R's,
John