(it will be good if someone not using DMARC can forward again this email back
to the list, otherwise, many subscribers will not be able to see it - thanks!)

Hi all,

I'm new in the list (just a couple of days ago), but I think this is an
important topic for this list ... so here is it.

I'm involved in a policy proposal in RIPE, for dealing with abuse:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/policies/proposals/2019-04

I've already been able to get this policy reaching consensus in APNIC (already
implemented) and LACNIC (being implemented). Also have it in AFRINIC, ARIN and
RIPE.

In the case of ARIN there is something similar, not optimal, but my proposal
was not accepted. I will retry at some point.

In RIPE there is a split view on the policy, so didn't reached consensus yet.
I'm right now about to get a new version published.

I think it is very relevant for this group to get involved in the list that
will be discussing this new policy, in case you're not there already. So
please, register and get ready for the discussion!

The policy will be discussed in anti-abuse WG:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/wg/anti-abuse

Link to the APNIC proposal:
https://www.apnic.net/community/policy/proposals/prop-125

Link to the LACNIC one:
https://politicas.lacnic.net/politicas/detail/id/LAC-2018-5/language/en

Thanks!

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.