I have an automated system in place for our customers, partners, and friends
domains to catch that and then I make them aware.  There’s currently about 108
on my list that are broken.

I’m not going to put a spotlight on everyone, but here’s a list of .edu domains:

ashland.edu

dmu.edu

sdstate.edu

usd.edu

If anyone has some good connections to those schools, please send a note of
encouragement.

Success rate is about 5 to 10%.  If I get a response from someone in the first
few days after my first note then it’s usually 80% chance it will be resolved
in two weeks. There’s some who think that the problem is our spam filtering
server and lot of confusion on who/where to send my note – I usually encourage
their IT consultant/department or their email or DNS resource.

Frank