thousands of mail to t-online.de mailboxes every day.

a new customer uses an ip, which has been offline for months or even
years wanted to send mails to t-online.de boxes.

the usual blacklisting happened, but now the helpdesk at t-online.de
refuses because of a new policy:

- the ptr to the server ip hast to resolve to the customer domain and
vice versa
- the mails are not allowed from a cloud vm host
- the web pages of the domain must have an correct imprint

the imprint on the domain is mandatory in germany and not the problem,
but our system use a generic server domain for the ptr and the smtp
connect. this cannot be changed and many VMs host several domains.

does anybody know how to solve this?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
  Andreas Büggeln

Profihost AG
Expo Plaza 1
30539 Hannover
Deutschland

Tel.: +49 (511) 5151 8181     | Fax.: +49 (511) 5151 8282

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hannover, USt-IdNr. DE813460827
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover, Register-Nr.: HRB 202350
Vorstand: Cristoph Bluhm, Sebastian Bluhm, Stefan Priebe
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. iur. Winfried Huck (Vorsitzender)