We have, and also sometimes click on “unsubscribe” on emails people mark
as spam that get forwarded to us. This being said, maybe we missed a
feedback loop? I have just checked and found [1]; we'll subscribe to the
ones we missed that are listed there.

[1]
https://help.returnpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/220221448-List-of-all-available-complaint-feedback-loops-FBLs-

Maybe one thing we should do, would be to automatically send an email to
people who click the spam button (as defined by reception on abuse@) to
tell them to instead forward the mail to spam@? but then it would come
at the risk of actually generating emails that people would see as spam,
so it doesn't sound that great…