On 07/07/2020 01:01, Johann Klasek via mailop wrote:

> I have been told that DoH is set into place to solve the privacy
> problem. On a small DNS workgroup meeting I saw a presentation on how
> they statistically identify users by their DNS traffic, and could create
> a profile with interests and affectations these users have. I think DNS
> is not that anonymous one would expect.

Don't you think there is more chance of a perfect picture of you being
built from, ohh i dunno, long standing things like, netflow  :)

It will tell me a whole lot more about you than any DNS query could.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

                This Email, including attachments, may contain legally
privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate any part of
this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.