Hmm? SSS/TLS has never signed the content of a website. It only authenticates
temporary symmetric encryption keys which
are used to encrypt (not sign) the contents.

Aw, come on. Web servers send a certificate at the beginning of the transaction. If I cared, it would take about 10 seconds to do wgets and save the certificate.

Technically, you're right that the cert doesn't sign the contents, but this is a distinction only someone deep into cyperpunk silliness cares about.

R's,
John