Hi folks,

Recently, I heard often that my mails to friends on gmail ended up in
spam.

As my mails are always plain text, signed by PGP and coming from a mail
server that I can assure is never sending spam or even high amount of
mails, that is not in any blacklist, I wonder, what makes it google to
believe that my mails should be in spam? (On the other side, the left
clear spams sent by amavis, mailchimp or others in the inbox.)

Is there any I can do to prevent google to hide the mails from my
friends?

Ah yes, before you ask, I hav a strong SPF record, my mailserver forces
encryption (with a cacert certificate) but I didn't implement DKIM as I
see no use for it.

I do mails for long time now but it is a mystery for me what google is
doing wrong here. As a private person with low traffic mail server I
also have not the power to negotiate this with google.

Regards
   Klaus
--
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/