Dnia 24.07.2020 o godz. 17:03:54 Klaus Ethgen via mailop pisze:

> And I am afraid that there is nothing I can do to solve that. :-(

I have sent a few suggestions what you can try.
I was in a very similar situation to yours twice and it got solved somehow
(although I still don't know how exactly).
First, setup DKIM and DMARC. Really, you have to do it if you have issues
with Gmail.
Second, send headers of a message mis-classified as spam to Google via their
contact form.
Third, try to contact Brandon, who is on this list.
You can try to register your IP and domain at dnswl.org, although I'm not
sure if Google uses that.
And be patient and wait until the issue is eventually cleared...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa