Hi Tim

No, ICMP is not being blocked. At least not on the IMAP server side.

Yes, IPv6 in use, but the affected customer mostly don't use IPv6 and
don't use mobile networks.

But since we increased to 50 connections per user+ip the complaints are
almost gone.
As I understand, Outlook 2016 opens one connection per IMAP folder to
get instantly notified (was this via IDLE command?) when something
changes in the folder.

So maybe a coincidence and many customers started exceeding the 20
folder limit?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden