Am 27.08.2020 um 08:37 schrieb Tom Ivar Helbekkmo via mailop:

T-Online (or Deutsche Telekom) require that somewhere on your domain is
your address visible. Even if you don't have a web page at all. And
just use the domain for sending mails.

If only there were some standardized mechanism for this information...
Someone should make one, I think.  We could call it "whois".  :)

My experience with Deutsche Telekom: I've created a web page like <https://postmaster.t-online.de/> with detailed information about the mail service. That has always been accepted in the past by T-Online.

--
Regards
Jörg