On 2020-08-27 at 12:22 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop wrote:
> This is so absurd that it's even hard to find words to describe it.
>
> And it should be - in my opinion - a reason for everyone to block all
> e-mails FROM t-online.de in return.
> Maybe such an Internet-wide block will force them to change their
> absurd policy.

Just block them with the message: "Wrong address or misconfigured
system. Your sender address is unable to receive mail."

 From your point of view, it's exactly what's happening. And for the
poor t-online client, it doesn't make sense that he's not able to send
an email to someone just because t-online doesn't know the company
address of their recipient (not that it should be their business,
either).

Regards