Hi Michael,

Given that the recipient can't be bothered to either fix the problem
that's causing the alerts, nor hit the button that silences the
alerts, I'm guessing they won't take any action on their side. I'm
fine with them not receiving these emails in that case, but I don't
want wider block listing to occur.

What's the "this" you mention? My comment that I should fix up SPF?

Also if you have any other advice beyond that for actions I can
take.

Thanks!
Andy