> Is there anyone with Suddenlink on this list, or does anyone have any
> contacts with them, if so please contact me off list.  It seems that emails
> sent to their postmaster account bounce.

Having *just* gone 'round with them on this for a client, and (after many
emails and phone calls) getting a response, what we have learned is that you
actually need to speak with Synchronoss - Synchronoss is their inbound border
patrol, so to speak, and it is Synchronoss who is blocking any email access to
Suddenlink accounts.

Unfortunately I don't have a Synchronoss contact for you - in fact if anybody
here does, please let me know!

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell,  Attorney at Law
CEO, SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative and Legal Consultant
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Former Counsel: Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)
Location: Boulder, Colorado