Ok thanks, I didn't know that. I'm gonna correct it right now.

cheers

Ale

Il 05/02/21 17:04, Lyle Giese via mailop ha scritto:
I just looked at the dns entries for foddi.net. The A and AAAA records for mx1.mail.foddi.net has a TTL of 120 seconds. For many mail providers that indicates a dynamic IP address.  It's been my experience that 12 hrs is minimum(some prefer 24 hrs) TTL's on these records.

Lyle Giese

LCR Computer Services, Inc.