Von: "Bob Proulx via mailop" <mailop@mailop.org>
An: mailop@mailop.org
Gesendet: 07.02.2021 23:59:09
Betreff: Re: [mailop] Microsoft antispam

Ale via mailop wrote:
 My question is: if my server is properly configured,

Being "properly configured" these days entails needing many things
that you didn't say.  Forward-Reverse-DNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC just for
starters.  And then more in other places.

 and i don't send ANY spam mail to anyone, there is the possibility
 that in the future my domain will get a greater sending score and my
 emails go to the inbox folder?

Impossible to know and so impossible to say.  It's a private 3rd party
reputation scoring system in use.

Bob