I'd say IPv6 streams are generally better.  The legitimate senders using IPv6
seem to care more, and have things properly setup as it relates to
authentication.  There are a few outliers obviously.  Is there abuse on IPv6?
Definitely.  At the moment, you mostly know who your large volume IPv6 senders
are.  It seems easier to spot a newcomer with a volume of messages/abuse.  Also
note that this is where domain reputation can become more useful.

Yes, there must be a PTR, and you should manage your SPF with equal care on
IPv4 and IPv6.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy