On 2021-02-16 3:45 a.m., Vittorio Bertola via mailop wrote:

Il 14/02/2021 07:42 André Peters via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> ha scritto:

Hi,

Have you guys already read this? https://blog.sucuri.net/2021/02/uceprotect-when-rbls-go-bad.html

I have seen the discussion and found it fits. Will you remove UCL from your servers?
I am wondering if Gmail is actually using UCEPROTECT in any way. I was just told by a Gmail user that my messages started to be delivered into the spam folder, and AFAIK the only thing that changed in the last few days is that my VPS provider (Contabo) is now listed in the UCEPROTECT level 2 list as well (not just on level 3 - apparently, they just did an upgrade to their attempts to force people into paying them money). On the other hand, my reputation in the postmaster tools panel is good, etc. - no other visible issues.

We always forgot, that when one RBL sees something, other RBL's, and even private ones probably saw the same activity.

Contabo has had a problem with snowshoe spammers getting IP space, and there was a noted rise in new activity last week.

So even if you aren't using an RBL, you should pay attention when one notices activity, as others might be seeing the same and silently blocking you..

161.97.129.243                    3   basic-detail.com
   161.97.129.244                 3   basic-detail.com
   161.97.129.245                 3   basic-detail.com
   161.97.129.246                 4   basic-detail.com
161.97.133.182                    3   gloabl-mail.com
   161.97.133.183                 4   gloabl-mail.com
   161.97.133.184                 3   gloabl-mail.com
   161.97.133.185                 3   gloabl-mail.com
161.97.169.66                     3   basic-detail.com
   161.97.169.71                  3   gloabl-mail.com

Spot check on unusual activity going on..

Be nice if they offered their customers SWIP or 'rwhois' so only those responsible get the reputation, instead of Contabo's whole networks..

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."