Dnia 25.02.2021 o godz. 08:48:01 John Capo via mailop pisze:

> Vultr.com blocks port 25 until you prove who you are and provide a credit
> card. A good policy IMHO.

How can you buy a VPS at all without proving who you are? It's a legal
contract - each party of this contract must know the other, so the company
you are buying the VPS from must know who you are.

When I was buying my VPS at OVH, they required me to present a scan of my ID.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa